Friday, January 25, 2008

School Holiday fun...






So far these holidays we have managed to keep the kids relatively busy. As you can see from a few of the pics we have taken the kids up to healesville to go on the railway they have out there. We also took the kids bowling. Arron won followed by Erin, Darcy and I lost severely!! I tell you I SUCK at those kid of sports... We joined my sister and her fiance at rosebud for the day and the kids played at the beach and had a good time. We have had picnics at Silvan Dam and Darcy and I also headed to the movies and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks. Kids went with my sister and saw the Water Horse last week. We have headed out to do some yabbying... got nothing. And basically just dodged the hot weather. Darcy and Arron are off to the Hot Rod show in Melb tomorrow and the rest of us are off to visit a friend and her new little baby girl over woop woop Sunbury.. And that about does the school hols!! Kinder for Darcy starts Wednesday at 8.45am and Erin of course starts Grade 1 too that day. So with some careful planning we should be able to get them both off without a hitch! Yey to routine coming back!

No comments: